Monday, March 10, 2008

I got new Heelys on my birthday. Heelys are shoes that you can stick a wheel in the heel and roll on it. It took time to master. My best friend, Katie, showed me how. And just recently, I was in the street and hit a bump on the road on my Heelys. I fell. When I got up, my elbow was all bloody. My phone fell out of my hand and the battery popped out of the back of my phone. I ran home as fast as I could. When I got home, I was crying. Daddy said, "What's the matter?" I said, "Boo-boo. Arm. Owie." "Let's go up and put a band-aid on it, it's okay," Daddy said. We went up and he washed all of the dirt off of my arm and put Neosporin on it. Then, he covered it with a big band-aid. I stopped crying. Tears trickled down my cheek. I thanked Daddy and hugged him. Then I ran downstairs to tell Momma what had happened.

I really didn't want a wheel on my heel anymore after that. But, I kept using them anyway. It was fun; I couldn't help it.

Today I banged my elbow on the playground equipment. I didn't say anything, I just ignored the pain. Now I look at it and say, "Ewww."

That's my story.

Love you,

Maddi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.